Wednesday 18 January 2012

My MP's response to ATOS Data Protection Scandal

Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for your email to Theresa May regarding the below article by Sue Marsh on Data Protection. I am sure Theresa will appreciate your concerns and please be assured that she does not consider you, "stock".

Please follow the below link which directs you to the Equality and Human Rights Commission, where you will find information about what your Human Rights are and what they mean. Unfortunately, whether or not ATOS has breached these rights, or broken any other law, is a legal matter and one am unable to offer any advice on.

I would suggest that, should you wish to take the matter further, you should obtain legal advice.

Yours sincerely,



Ian Bennett
Case Worker
Office of the Rt Hon Theresa May MP


-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Jones [mailto:ian8jones@me.com]
Sent: 15 January 2012 12:15
To: MAY, Theresa
Cc: Sue Marsh
Subject: Data Protection

href="http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.com/2012/01/no-data-protection-for-sick-and.html?m=1">http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.com/2012/01/no-data-protection-for-sick-and.html?m=1

My Dear Right Honourable Theresa,

In relation to the evidence contained in the report whose link is above, please can you confirm that my human rights have not been infringed by ATOS and let me know if you consider me "stock" as categorised by a government minister this week.

Please do me the courtesy of a prompt reply,

Yours sincerely

Ian M Jones
RG10 8AU

No comments:

Post a Comment